BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 4 October 2010

Do it yourself…


*Warning – this post mentions cocks. If you don’t like cocks then move on…

Recently I was asked if a man could suck his own cock. Hmmm…I have no idea and what would be the point of that? A writer wanted to use it in her latest book. I don’t know about you but I tend to think if a man can do this – a) he doesn’t need me and b) I would worry about his maturity. Why would a woman want to read about a man like that? Masturbation is fine but a man who can keep control is more exciting. I know erotica writers are always trying to find new ways to ‘do it’ but seriously? Sucking his own cock? While seeing a lover tug on his own cock is hot, some do-it-yourself jobs are not right.

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: