BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 27 October 2010

A Princess Leia moment…


You know in Star Wars when Princess Leia says to Han Solo “I love you", as he’s just about to be frozen by Boba Fett to be taken to Jabba the Hutt, and his reply to her declaration is “I know” and every woman I knew at the time was like ‘what? That’s it? I know? What sort of a response is that? Is he mad? Fine go ahead and be frozen..’ Well I had a moment like that today. No, not love nor Han Solo but I sent an email about a certain subject. It was clear, decisive and to the point. Like me. I write as I speak. Anyway the response back was ‘no worries’. Huh? What the hell does that mean? No worries? That can mean anything in Aussie speak…Cryptic or vague is only good to me when I’m doing it to someone else…

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: