BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 20 February 2010

Naked men...


What is it with men that they think nothing of wandering around the house or wherever naked? Is it a built in self confidence that they don’t give a rat’s arse who sees their arse? Do they like showing off? Or are they so at home in their bodies that they think nothing of dropping their kit? It quite fascinates me…the concept of course…I’m too much of a lady to look at a naked man…no really

Most women I know are very self confident but they all agree on one thing – the whole naked thing requires some thought. Why? I reckon several reasons. One, we grow up being told to be ladies, cross our legs, cover up and the classic – and I’m not sure if anyone still says this now – ‘he won’t buy the cow if you give the milk away for free.’ As a child, I could never understand the cow analogy. Why do people tell kids dumb things like that? Why don’t say – “fine – have sex – be careful – be safe but don’t expect the best orgasm of your life will lead to marriage because one day you’ll realize marriage is not the be all and end all and sex is fun and marriage isn’t."

Anyway – back to naked – women are more selective I believe. We want and deserve more. We’re not just going to let any Tom, Dick or Harry – particularly Dick take us. If he wants us naked – he has to work for it. Added to that, maybe, possibly, we have a few thousand body issues but I say the most fascinating people are the ones with hang ups. What are we without our quirks?

And yes – I’ll take you up on your $2 offer but it’s not reciprocal – I’ll do something else….

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: