BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 3 March 2013

Assassin in waiting...


I read this quote when I got up this morning and it reminded me of when I was younger and people used to question why I was so quiet and what was wrong or they would make fun of it. At the time, I didn’t feel the need to explain it to these people because they didn’t know me and their opinions were irrelevant to me. I’m still quiet today. I call in my assassin it waiting mode.

Never assume that a quiet person is shy or deficient in some way just because they don’t fit into what you think is normal and acceptable in your mind. You may not be so ‘normal’ yourself. As for a quiet person having a loud mind?  I would deafen you with my thoughts.

Judgements – by all means make them but expect that you’re going to be wrong.  

0 comments: