BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 31 March 2013

Old, new, stuff...



The old…

I get the rights back to the ménage romance called Male Me in April. I’m putting it back out there at a way cheaper price because frankly $5.49 is a blood lot to ask ebook readers to pay. I’ll be charging $1.49.  

 
The new…

Deadly Single and Deadly Together are the first two stories in the five part The Outcasts series. What are they about? Romance set in a world where single women are ostracized by law.

Working on…

The sequel to The Vampire’s Bride and The Vampire’s Kiss. It’s The Vampire’s Redemption – Polly and Aran’s story. Thank you to all those readers who keep asking for it. I have finally pulled my finger up and I’m trying to finish it.  

It’s hard to fit writing into real life. Thankfully, there’s work time for that.

0 comments: