BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 26 September 2010

In search of beneficial useless crap...



Of late I have realized all the useless crap – by way of skills and knowledge – that I have is the wrong useless crap to have or know. Bugger. My haphazard life choices in regards to the gaining of useless crap in the learning stakes were not correct. Is it too late to pursue and learn beneficial useless crap? No. I just wish I had of been paying attention early on in life instead of wandering along aimlessly as I have a wont to do. Right at this moment I feel frustrated as hell with the stuff I have done in my life. What was I thinking? Was I even thinking? Sigh…but ain’t that just life? You always want what you can’t have.

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Knowledge is never useless. You may not need it now, but who knows about tomorrow...