BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 11 September 2010

Phase number 57…


I have written anything in ages and it’s been good. So good in fact that I’m not going to do any more writing. That phase of my life is over. What next? Well, I’m thinking once I get myself established and the dust settles at my new locale I’m going to take a crack at publishing – let’s face it every boy and his dog seems to be doing it. How hard can it be? Besides I have worked with some suspect publishers and have learned all the ‘what-not-to-do’ things. I just have to do the reverse of that.

Will I fail? Will I succeed? Who knows? It’ll be fun trying.

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

I am so excited about this. I think its a grand move.