BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 14 September 2010

What the walls hide…

I went for a walk around the neighbourhood this morning in the name of fitness and probably something else and I was sticky-beaking at houses as I wandered past. Basically I’m very nosey. I walked up a very busy street I’ve driven hundreds of times without looking closely at the houses. As I walked by I noticed the large, imposing walls that fronted the houses. Passing by and looking behind the walls, as much as I could, I saw some pretty average houses, many in need of TLC, and I thought ‘ain’t that just life?’ We throw up walls to protect us, enhance and create mystery but basically we are who we are and no wall can ever hide that.

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: