BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 24 April 2010

The devil inside…




It was pissing down with rain as I drove back from the Sunshine Coast and this song came on the radio. There’s a phrase in it ‘..the devil inside…every single one of us has the devil inside…’ I know I certainly do – however I was wondering about those pristine, lily white souls we all know who wouldn’t say shit for a shilling. Do they admit to having demons? Can they be enticed by devilry? Do they hide a naughty side behind a layer of sugar frosting? Or are they just one dimensional beings who have no crazy urges to go wild? I often wonder what would happen if some of these goodly types busted out and gave into the devil inside. Some realllly need to…

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Obviously I have deviltry inside. However, I know several individuals who would swear they didn't.