BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 31 December 2010

New beginnings...


Speaking as someone who buggered up a lot of things in 2010, I look forward to 2011 with hope and positivity and yes, probably the fact I’ll mess something else up. But that’s okay. It shows a life well lived.

My wish for you in 2011 is you find the love of your life or get that job or house or baby or car or money or whatever it is you need and don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s just life. You’re not supposed to be good at it. You’re just supposed to take a crack at it.

Happy 2011

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

I can't help but smile as I read your blog....I wish the same for you that all your dreams come true...Happy New Year...