BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 6 July 2012

Cellulite rebounds...


When I was a kid I always wanted to be beautiful and thin. As I grew up I realized neither of those were going to apply and I shrugged my shoulders and went ‘meh’. Today, at boot camp, I was doing wall climbs. I hate wall climbs. Why? Because they’re hard. I’m not going to say I love the challenge and it makes me a better person because wall climbs don’t and I’m not into all that pyscho-new-age bullshit about finding yourself through pain. Puh-lease.The thing is I fell into the sand from the wall. No, I didn’t hurt myself because firstly I'm invincible but more importantly I landed on my arse. Now the point to my story is this – yes - exercise is good. Do it. Benefit from it but if I did not have a fat arse I would have been in pain on falling. So, do not lament over your curves or what you think you lack or what you think you should look like. You will always make up for it somewhere else and in this case a fat arse saved me. Spare a thought for the skinny Minnies who have no fat. When women with curves we fall, we rebound.  We rule.

As I always say, that’s what cellulite is for.

1 comments:

anny cook said...

Yep. We bounce back.