BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 31 July 2012

50 shades of bilious green....


So, the other day when all the shite hit the fan, like other authors, I sent an email to Noble Romance Publishing – yes Anom, get ready to get your knickers in a knot – basically stating that the attached reversion of rights letter had been sent  certified snail mail to them. To be honest, I didn’t expect anything from them due to their excellence in non-communication to me. Opinion, Anom – it’s all to do with the right to free speech, something you seem to have no concept of even though it’s something most Americans appear to have etched into their DNA as a right. Yes, comment on the blog by all means. I miss you doing that. Anyway, this morning I received an email that said I ‘should expect a response by the middle of this week.’ No, it doesn’t mean it will be a good response or I won’t continue with further action to get my rights back. Other authors have received a similar email missive. I await the next instalment of what is an angst ridden saga which frankly if it was made into a book it would be reviewed as “unbelievable, lacking in substance and considered 50 shades of bilious green. A book to stomp on and then throw against the wall in frustration.”