BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Exploding heads...


 So, I sat back, after reading the most anal series of emails from an accountant at work and I said to myself oh my god if a stick ever gets lodged that high and hard up my bottom as this twit who is sprouting off so many archaic rules - about what you shouldn’t do and what happens if you do and did you read paragraph 73a clause 12 about following rules, Amarinda,  and don’t do this that or the other thing – particularly the other thing which we all know you just did because it’s wrong, not right, bad, naughty and worlds will collide and it will be all your fault Amarinda -  then I swear I will give away all my Docs and become like a dull, colourless and boring accountant and buy a special chair with a hole in so the stick in my bottom is catered for.

Rules are meant to be twisted and bent and bashed around a bit. How do we change things if we don’t apply sledgehammer to things that need it?

Accountants - except you Jules - can’t work with them, but you can work against them to make heads explode.   On to plan B tomorrow...exploding heads...

1 comments:

anny cook said...

My money is on you...