BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 12 December 2009

From hmm…to…huh…


Hmm…I have a book released today – Decatur the Vampire. I wrote this book in October and whizz-bang-presto it’s being released in December when another book of mine is also being released in December, less than 2 weeks later, by the same publisher. We live in weird arsed times and yes, I did question it but apparently there is no answer that makes sense on this planet. If you know a sufficiency weird/off the wall answer for this - email me on amarinda_jones@yahoo.com.au I’ll put you in the draw to win one of two copies of Decatur the Vampire. Contest ends Tuesday 15th December.

Now to huh…I have mangoes on the back yard tree…lots of them. In normal drought free times the tree is full of mangoes at this time of year. We haven’t had normal in about 10 years. I have been holding my breath watching these little beauties. But they look set to survive. In another couple of weeks they’ll be ripe. There are 100’s of ‘em. Yum. Everyone I know will be getting mangoes, mango juice, frozen mango pulp…

Be daring...read an Amarinda book

2 comments:

Anny Cook said...

The mangoes look luscious!

Sandra Cox said...

I agree with Anny.
And so does the cover:)