BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 December 2009

The office Christmas party…

…was today. No, I didn’t go. Why not? Well I could either have gone and watched people drink their weight in free alcohol – this is not possible as I tried that when I was around 19 – 22 or I could have the half day off and do whatever the hell I wanted. I choose door number 2 thanks, Bob. Several people at work asked how did I get out of going to the party. I said two magical words “no thanks.” I cannot understand why people feel they have to always say yes and go along with the crowd even though they don’t want to.

Did anyone get upset with my declining the invite? No. Would I have cared if they did? No. Life is too short to do what you don’t want to do. Two words…no thanks.

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

'Just say no':)
That cartoon is a hoot.
Enjoy your day.