BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 23 December 2009

OMG...


So, I’m sitting at work, doing crapacious stuff and wishing the day away, when Mary the receptionist comes into my office and says “who’s a lucky girl?” I said “the Queen of England as she has never had to work for a living.” Anyway, Mary hands me a bottle of plonk (wine) in stylish bottle holder. “You’re the lucky one.’ I pull the plonk out. Hooley frigging dooley it’s a bottle of Moet! I love and adore champagne. If I had a child it would be called Champagne Jones. Anyway I opened the envelope and for the life of me I cannot work out the signature on the card. It’s male but that’s all I know. I instantly send mobile phone (cell phone) pictures to all the incredibly smart women I know to show it off and then I scan the card to see if anyone can decipher the signature. No one can. Curiouser and curiouser. So I have a bottle of fantastic champagne, which I adore, from an unknown man. Who’s a lucky girl?

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book