BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 1 December 2009

To pierce or not to pierce…


I’m contemplating getting another set of piercings in my ears. I have two in each lobe already. The first happened when I was 14 and got ‘permission’ from Mum and the second I got when I was 20 at a chemist (drugstore?) in Pismo Beach, California – fantastic place Pismo Beach. We had the best time.

Anyway, I went and talked piercing with a multi-pierced individual. She was quite fascinating and very helpful. She advised the third piercing could happen but I’d have to wear less dangly earrings in the middle holes. Bummer. I always wear dangling earrings. The longer and stranger the better. I have to decide whether I de-danglify the earrings I wear in the second holes and have a third set or not. Oh hard. She did give me another option – pierce my nose. Hmmmm…I could do that…or I may just dangle more and get used to the drag. Decisions, decisions...

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book