BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Out of Jail…


For a while, I have been dealing with a company who I had no faith or trust in whatsoever. Doubt and mistrust makes for pox-ridden bedfellows when it comes to money. Call me crazy but I refuse to accept the word of people who treat others like subservient minions. Today, I made another huge break away from them and it feels damn good.

So, while I’m not completely out of jail – and it certainly hasn’t been free – it's taken huge amounts of persistence - it’s a bloody good feeling to be in control and not dependant on others whose intentions and actions you question or doubt. Really, when it comes down to it, you can only ever trust yourself. Am I a difficult woman? No. I just know what I want and can do better at on my own terms.

0 comments: