BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Screamers...


No, not sexually speaking…I’m talking about screamers at work. I’m dealing with tight knickered types at work who are under the mistaken belief that if they scream the loudest they will be dealt with the quickest. Not on Planet Amarinda. Screamers I just put at the end of the far-Q and let them go hoarse. Screamers I write short, cryptic emails to in order to confuse them. Screamers need to learn manners and wait their turn.

In a pushy world, I refuse to allow screamers to win. It was pointed out to me that I should scream back. Nope. Cool silence is better. Why should I lower myself to their level? I’m short enough now.

There are ways and means of getting everything. But screamers? Unless it involves knee wobbling sex, shut up and wait your turn.

4 comments:

Alexandra O'Hurley said...

I run the Guest Relations at a amusement park. I get yelled at daily...usually multiple times, over stupid, insignificant things. The more they yell, the less they get....I tend to offer more to the ones who are nicer to me. People are stupid.

Let 'em wait!

Luci.Calanor said...

*Raises rock-on fingers*

anny cook said...

**GRIN** Go, you!

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

more power to ya!