BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 12 February 2012

Blah magic...

So, I had been feeling pretty damn down lately due to various reasons I don’t want to go into. I was dragging my arse around and wondering the point of a lot of things and when I looked in the mirror all I could see was this dreadfully plain looking woman and that didn’t help. The plain thing
isn’t new. I’ve been plain for years and accepted that as a fact. It’s just when you’re feeling emotionally blah and crap, looking like Olive Oyl’s fat sister doesn’t help. Then I went to my regular hairdressing appointment today. And magic happened. No, it’s not the colouring, chemicals and cutting etc. It’s just dealing with professional people who understand that you want more out of who you are. You don’t have to explain stuff to them. They know why you’re there.

I feel better. Not great. But better. Feeling down? Don’t look to friends that you have to explain everything to especially when you can't. They’re probably never going to get it as they’re too close to you. Go to the hairdresser. They get it.

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

I do that with my manicurist, I'm never sure what I'll end up with at my hair stylist.
Hope you're having a magical day.