BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 26 February 2012

Sausage-fest...

I’ve been thinking about something someone mentioned over lunch on Friday. They were talking about a phone application where single men and women can hook up for sex. It was quoted as being a ‘sausage-fest’. Couple of thoughts struck me about this, in light of the current erotica-is-apparently-bad-for-you debate in ebookland where books on sausage-fests abound, it makes you wonder about the sale and use of such an application. Reading erotica is bad but hitting a button on your phone and ordering stranger sex isn’t. I also wonder about AIDS. Remember years ago when AIDS was at the forefront of deciding if you’d have sex, with who, how and what layer of latex was best? I don’t see the discussion or debate around anymore. Have we become complacent? And as for romance? Personally, I think you can do what you like with your life, your body and your thoughts but dialling a booty call with an unknown ‘sausage’ is really not romantic is? Maybe I’m getting old…or maybe I want more – a lot more – and random sausage ain’t it.

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Being a vegetarian automatically rules out sausage for me. Oops, that's not the sausage you were talking about is it?

Unknown said...

Good one, Sandra