BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 5 February 2012

Peace...

I went for an early morning swim at the lagoon on the Cairns Esplanade then followed this with coffee, sitting on the wall watching the tide come in. It was overcast, humid but peaceful. So bloody peaceful. I thought once more how much my life has changed since I packed up everything I owned, chucked in my job and headed off to a new life. There is a measure of peace I hadn't ever imagined I would have. I owe nothing to no one and I answer only to myself. That’s priceless.

People are always moaning about how they’re "not lucky" and that others are. I say bollocks. Luck and peace is yours if you have the guts to take a chance. Stop whining. Start taking chances. You’re in charge of your own destiny. Get out there and take the risk.

3 comments:

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

Well said...there is somthing about having peace of mind that makes me smile like I won the lottery!

Anny Cook said...

Leap into the future...

Sandra Cox said...

You're an inspiration to the rest of us.