BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 9 February 2012

Head job...

So there’s this manager type person at work who wants to get inside my head. Why? Probably some psychological bullshit to justify his existence in the office and point me out as odd and unusual – I am – and to make himself seem normal when in reality he wants to sit in a corner and suck his thumb because life scares him as he feels like he’ll never be good enough. See? I studied Psychology in University. I have a BA in it. What that means is I can dazzle people with technically Freudian penis envy type statements to leave them wondering about who they are, do they need a penis and what time does the bar open and “can I bring Noel, my duck?” That’s psychology for you. Make people believe they have a problem them slug them heaps of money to solve it. Noel is a good name for a duck…
Anyway…where was I? Oh yes – the head job person. I have explained to him that he is intruding in stuff that has nothing to do with him and that worlds could collide if he insisted on his course of action to understand me – better to back off and buy a duck called Noel.
Want to head job someone? Think down and leave the upstairs alone because no one has to explain themselves to you.