BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Not too shabby…

So I was a boot camp this morning and we were all lying on the grass at the Cairns Esplanade with our legs in the air, stretching calf muscles, hamstrings and doing leg things that were torturing our abs. Anyway, in between sweating and grunting, I looked up at my lycra covered legs and I thought to myself, ‘you know, you’ve got good, straight pins for a chunky gal.’ I was quiet impressed with myself as I had never considered my legs before. They look pretty good at that angle. I must consider viewing the world like that more often. See? In the midst of pain and sweat there’s always a bright side.

3 comments:

anny cook said...

We all have good points. Personally I'm not bad from the knees down. Now to get the rest of me in shape...

Helen W said...

Congrats on the legs. My fingernails are looking really nice right now.
Helen

Sandra Cox said...

Toned legs. Its a good thing.