BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 20 June 2010

…all right for fighting…


How much time do you want to spend fighting with them?” Author Anny Cook asked me that in an email today. It’s a really good question that applies to so many things in life and no one particular incident.

How far should we push something to get what we know is right and fair? Why should we accept crap? Why can’t we ask for more and better? Why can’t we challenge authority? It’s certainly an Aussie thing to do and it’s the Jones family manta – but every so often I do wonder why I bother trying to fight nitwits and fools. Some times it’s better to walk away and just let those who will never understand you or who oppose you go sit and spin…

Oh, but how I love a good fight…I expect another one will turn up soon…that’s also a Jones thing…

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: