BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Secret women’s business…


While I love email it’s sometimes so easy to misunderstand what someone is saying. That happened today. I sat there and thought - what? What does he mean by that? I fired off something appropriate in response and then thought for a while…hmmm…maybe he didn’t mean that. Maybe I have mistaken male speak for something else. I sent a mea culpa email in response. He had no idea what I was talking about or why I was apologising. I love men. Fantastic creatures but only women can think on 57 different levels, get half of them wrong and then justify it as a ‘female’ thing ‘a man wouldn’t understand.’ Doesn’t that excuse cover a multitude of sins? Women rule.

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

They're very simple creatures.
Often when we think they're deep in thought they are thinking about nothing at all. At least, my nearest and dearest:)