BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 28 June 2010

Pardon me...



but your underwear is showing. I heard that a lot today. No, I wasn’t walking around with my knickers showing under my low slung jeans nor did I have my bra a la 80’s Madonna style on display. I was cold – the sort of weather that’d freeze the tits off a witch…no, I am a bitch…my tits stayed on…anyway I had this long sleeve knitted top on under my jumper. The top is really warm and it has an edge of lace around the neck and cuffs. I bought it several of years ago during a period when they had the old romantic theme going on in clothing.

So, people could see the edge of lace at my collar and cuffs and decided I had trouble dressing myself that morning. Sad really when the only thing people notice about you is the possible inability to dress yourself without your undies showing.

What to wear tomorrow…

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

I love the soft lace and muslin look. I'm a child of the 60s.