BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 8 June 2010

And then what happened?


At the supermarket after work there was a bunch of cop cars outside. Hmmm…anyway I bought what I had to and headed to the check out nearest to where the cops were all gathered. Well, I wanted to know the goss. Anyway the check out chick…er, staff member… had a couple of customer’s before me but her eyes were riveted on the cops. I could see in her eyes she was busting to tell someone what was going on/had happened and the two people before me looked like good citizens, unlikely to gossip. She was lucky I came along. She saw me, recognized a kindred soul and spilled her guts with all the gory details in the time it took to bag my groceries. That’s my good deed for the day…gossip – don’t keep it inside. It’ll give you a leg cramp…

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: