BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Stuffed if I know...

So my stars – Scorpio – said in part today…

…This type of configuration occurs when two planets oppose each other and both are squared . Under the influence of the glorious new Solstice Comet you should consider the long term before you choose your route. A rare 'Cosmic Cross' is coming soon! This 'T-Square' will bring change to the world... and it will bring change to YOUR life. If you're ready for it, it can be a time of unparalleled opportunity....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/horoscopes


Hmmm…what is this cosmic cross/T square deal? It appears to be happening around June 26 or July some-other-date – depends who you talk to. I had a look at the internet at the various sites rabbiting on about it and best I can work out is it’s some retrograde thingy that will either make us rich, beautiful and successful or it will kill us in some god-awful fashion that people will sit around campfires and talk about for decades. Ain’t that just like life? The only certain thing seems to be is if you want to spend a lot of money some astrological guru will take it to tell you what I’ve just done.


So, send me $100 and I’ll tell you any damn thing you want to hear.

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: