BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 23 March 2012

Does my bum look big?

So I was pulling on my trackie daks (track pants) for boot camp this morning and I asked myself that age old female question – “does my bum look big in these?”

Why as women do we obsess about that size of ours arses? It’s because we can’t see them without being either a contortionist or using a mirror with a mirror to see said arse. That’s why women ask their partners. They hope their man will give them the right answer. And yes, that can indeed be a trap for a man. There is no right answer. What is the correct thing to say? No – could indicate that you’re not paying attention or you’re lying and a woman can always tell when it comes to bum issues. And if you say yes? Well, that’s never going to be the right answer because we really don’t want to know if our arse looks big and hey stop looking at it if it’s so horribly enormous. Really, no on can win when it comes to bums.

The answer to my question this morning? Yes it does look big but not as big as it used to. Drop a shirt down over to cover it and I can live with that.

2 comments:

laughjohnlaugh said...

Amarinda - well my opinion is a video to anwer the question - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHjVt6TmOhY

Rollin said...

All rational, intelligent men love women with big asses. This is a proven fact, you have my word. Let it be as big as it wants to be!