BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 2 March 2012

It’s been a week….

….where I’ve run and rushed and sat on my arse and pondered life. I’ve eaten healthy yet lusted after the evil of life. I’ve read about censorship, obscenity and dealt was tinpot god bureaucracy and I still believe everything I do is right. Sex is wrong, right, never gonna happen and yet who’s that over there? I’ve lusted, lied and longed for sleep. I’ve been asked ‘why don’t you ever stress out?' I’ve responded that I stressed out in my early life and now nothing can break me. No, you don’t have to understand me nor I you. I’m unique and frigging fearless. I’ve smashed words, watched books strand and romanced e-books. I’ve fixed, manipulated, watched and waited. I’ve been told I look much thinner but as only the overweight can, I only see fat. I am fearless, fantastic and a fatalist. I know what I’ve learned in this life I’ll take to the next and probably bugger up different stuff. I don’t care, I don't know, I don’t need but yes, I’ll have some chocolate please. And the universe’s gift to me? That I am who I am and I would never want to be anyone else – and its Friday….ahhh…how sweet it is. Hoping you are the same...or different...that's up to you.

2 comments:

anny cook said...

Welcome to the weekend! Blessings on your day!

Sandra Cox said...

You just put a poetic, philosophical spin on your entire week. Nice...