BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Get the troops out of Afghanistan…


Now you can give me any bloody ideological thinking you like about the global fight against whomever is the current bad guys and how we all must rush in to help fight tyranny. Yep – tyranny sucks. Dictators must be brought down and some form of freedom must be instituted but for god sake how many lives do we have to lose in Afghanistan and other places before we actually get the balls to withdraw? And yeah, I was an army brat. I understand how the military works. I also understand that it’s not right young men and women continue fighting a pointless war. I’ll fight any fight that is justified but this no longer is. I am proud of the Australian defence forces but it’s time to go.

Get the troops out of Afghanistan

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Amen! I could really get on my soap box about this one (pertaining to my own country)

UNITED RACES said...

The United Races Racial Democratic Movement and The Holy Book of Racial Government. United Races uses Democracy to equalise and stabalise Racism. United Races uses Racism to qualify and quantify Democracy.

YOUR RACE IS YOUR RELIGION

This is the most powerful religio-political movement for more than 3500 years, possibly.

CAN YOU FEEL THIS POWER?

http://united-races.blogspot.com/