BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Riiiight….

I was driving home from work, listening to the radio as I do, and the newscaster said in his serious newscaster voice, ‘Researchers have discovered that most people who lose weight will put it back on within a year.’ Uh huh….no brainer that one. The news guy then added, ‘Researchers have discovered the best way to lose weight is not to stack on the pounds.’ Brilliant. Absolutely amazing that years spent in universities amassing knowledge and then working in laboratories, and no doubt being assisted by our tax payer $$ these nongheads have deducted that.

3 comments:

Author Nikki Prince said...

LOL I know right? Sometimes I think they just like to get the money and they are really using it for something else.

Nicki J. Markus / Asta Idonea said...

Impressive - if only I'd known this before!!!

Sandra Cox said...

grin