BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 12 July 2007

Amarinda recommends...


I like books that I can instantly identify with the characters. I want to believe in them and what they are saying and thinking. I also enjoy a good laugh and I love intrigue. Dragon in the System by Cindy Spencer Pape had me hooked from the get-go. This is a smart, funny and sexy book. I read it in a night I was so caught up in it. I particularly loved the character called Drake. If you believe in the possibility of dragons, if you know true love is just around the corner and if you want a page turner of a book snap up Dragon in System. I will now be looking at all the lizards under the house and in my garden with fresh eyes.








1 comments:

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Thank you Janet! Your check is in the mail