BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 16 February 2009

Boring day....

So the Australian Romance Readers Convention starts this Friday. I’m looking forward to going to Melbourne, meeting my editor, seeing how romance writers act en masse - I expect it will be quite frightening - and buying a new pair of Doc Marten boots. Why the boots? Yes, I could buy them in Briz but I never find the time to get into the Valley (Fortitude Valley) to do so. Do you notice that it’s not until you are away from home that you think of all the possibilities you don’t have time for at home? So I am going to play tourist in Melbourne and yes buy those Docs I want.

That’s it – just another boring Monday. I was in the factory again for a couple of hours this arvo. I think I provide light relief down there with my bumbling attempts to help. They think the office staff are pretty protected and useless…we are. I am knackered…man, they work hard. I will probably be a complete wreck by the convention…same old same old for me really…

Comments…most amusing but not unexpected…anyway, ding, ding, ding we have a winner. An email comment – yes, people don’t always want to respond on the blog – K**** D** from the London wins. Why? Her email said these four words that made me nod my head at their significance. “Why did you bother?” Yes....

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Go Ahead : Live with abandon. Be outrageous at any age. What are you saving your best self for?

0 comments: