BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 2 August 2009

Lesson number three hundred and twelve...



‘Been making book trailers for the Ellora’s Cave Romanticon convention. Eventually I had to stop and do the cleaning and the laundry…boring… anyway – check ‘em out. I wanted to keep ‘em simple.

So on to the lesson bit…

….if you recall I went and got all silly – okay stupid – over a man. That’s all over now. Why? Because I found my missing brain cells in my sock drawer and I am in my right mind once again…I also realize I have a lot of socks – mainly striped - anyway, in the last week, he, let’s call him Rodney, has been emailing to ask me how I was feeling. Hmmm…like he gives a rat’s arse.

I emailed him back, brain cells intact, and said “stop asking how I am, you don’t give a crap and I don’t want to think about you.” Rodney emailed back this complete and utter load of insincere, immature twaddle basically indicating it was my problem I had feelings for him and to “work through it” and he could see no problem in emailing me as “you are nice.” Yes and yes to points one and two and fuck off I am not to number three. And seriously, who the hell even uses the term ‘work through it’?

I’m just thrilled I didn’t go any further on than I did with Rodney. I know natural instinct and Spidey sense held me back. You know you can say ‘I’m sensitive and caring’ as much as you like but don’t you find the people who have to announce that are anything but?

Whew – I needed to get off my chest. It’s been irritating me all week. Lesson learned and I move on…and how am I? I am stronger and beyond amazing.


www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

2 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Ooooh, Alex! Such a sweetheart. I could watch that trailer for a week.

Sandra Cox said...

You got that right. You are strong and above amazing, mate.
And I love the trailers. Great job.