BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 30 August 2009

The perfect man….

“He is sweet, kind, romantic, funny - and you can turn him off if you don’t want him” -- anonymous

The perfect man is Kermit the Frog. Yes, I thought it was a strange idea when I heard it but a very wise woman floated this idea past me and the more I thought about it the more I realized she was right. Kermit is the basis of a perfect man.

Forget the colour issue. We all know that’s not important. The skinny arms, legs and lack of height – that’s superficial stuff. What is important is the whole Kermit persona. Kermit is never violent, he’s hard working and he’s always smiling. As far as I know he doesn’t drink or swear or smoke or gamble – and he’s very patient, he listens and is tolerant. Who else would have dealt so calmly with Miss Piggy and her moods? He is non judgmental and he knows a lot of famous people so he would be quite the raconteur. He also sings, dances and tells jokes. You would never be bored. What’s not to love?

And the furry green body? Well, if you were sick of him you could put him a cupboard somewhere and then deal with him when you were ready to without arguments, tears and drama. Yep, she’s right, Kermit is the archetypal perfect man….if there is such a being. Consider taking on a frog. He may be your prince.




www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. I'm leaning toward agreeing with you. My tall, dark, and handsome has a mouth on him and an attitude that I want to smack right out of him most of the time.

Sandra Cox said...

Kermit....I like that concept:)