BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 9 September 2011

Lipstickery...


So, I was having lunch with a good, male friend. I mentioned something to him about the pink lid on the water bottle I was drinking from and he said it looked like a nipple. It didn’t. But he’s a man. It’s all about sex - or maybe nipples - with them. Anyway, I said it could only be a nipple if someone had covered it in lipstick…people used to do that to make them redder…why? I dunno. Anyway we then got on to the taste of lipstick. I don’t think there is a taste. Men do it seems. They can kiss lips covered in lipstick and dislike the taste. Now, riddle me this…why do they keep kissing those same lips if the taste turns them off? Could it be that they’re just stoic souls who will forge on kissing a woman no matter the cost to their senses? Does lipstick have a taste? Will nipple rouging ever come back into fashion? Hmmmm…

0 comments: