BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Stuck up...

I had to deal with a stuck up, snotty personal assistant this arvo. PA’s – they’re from a planet where no one is happy, they speak very suc-cint-ly and they suffer from tight knicker elastic. This one, let’s call her Phoebe, was pissed because she got something wrong and then tried to turn it back on me, a lowly office manager. Actually, my theory on PA’s is they are PA’s because they cannot manage their own lives so they attach themselves to another and then look desperately efficient to make themselves look less of a slack arse. I could be wrong of course… but I’m not.

Anyway, Phoebe used words at me like ‘presume’ and ‘ascertain’ and 'incompetence.’ I said, "Oh don’t take it too hard. Everyone makes mistakes. I’m sure you’ll get it right next time.” Toy with me snotty nose? I think not…

0 comments: