BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 17 September 2011

Taxing...

Tonight I’m in for some real excitement. Hot date? Sexy man? The world’s supply of chocolate? Dancing until dawn? Nope. I’m sorting out my tax. It’s in a big pile of receipts on the lounge room floor awaiting me to sort it out. A smart person would have filed the receipts alphabetically and in order of tax thing-a-bility but there we are. I didn’t. I ain’t.

Why the picture of the knife throwing act? No, I won’t be wearing that outfit – though if I was going to have knives thrown at me I would probably wear it as it would distract the knife throwers aim or make him laugh so much he’d want to pee and I could then wander off and find a shirt. Life…it’s all about watching out for knives and doing taxes.

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

I organize my taxes the same way. Dump them in an envelope then sort at the end of the year.