BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 25 September 2011

Of castles and bandicoots…











































































I quite enjoyed Paronella Park – see yesterday’s blog if you wonder what it is. It’s quite inspiring to think that one man hand made – literally – piece by piece - the castle of his dreams in the middle of the rainforest.

I learned some stuff from this outing. First up, it consolidated my belief that you should never ever allow anyone to stomp on your dreams, that walking through a caravan park at night, torch in hand, to get to the loo is waaaay too outdoorsy for me and bandicoots and bush turkeys enjoy surprising people like me carrying said torch too much. But seriously, Paronella Park is an excellent life lesson. Dream big and to hell with what anyone else says.

1 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Wow. I agree, dream big. It does little good to dream little.