BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 18 September 2011

Restless...

You know those days when it’s not about hormones, it’s just you can’t do enough, you couldn’t possibly do less, you’re too fat or thin or ugly or beautiful, you want to get another tattoo and then you think what-the-hell-do-I-want-with-another-tatt-I-should-get-my-belly-button-pierced, you want to go for a walk, you also want to hunker down and watch TV, you want your cake and to eat it too even though it’s so bad for you yet sometimes bad is so damn good that you’re tempted to do something so crazy that you know you’ll regret because you always do, so you think I’ll write or not, clean or not, so you settle for a hair treatment that makes you hair feel good even though it cost a bomb so it would want to feel good but you’re so bloody restless and no one but you and I understand what that’s like because we’re unique and above explaining ourselves because you’re not really sure where to start anyway and then you realize a huge lack of sleep has made you this way and tomorrow if you can just get eight, solid hours of sleep you’ll be just fine dammit…sigh…

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Please let me know if you ever get 8 hrs of solid sleep....:)
And the restless thing...I hear ya.