BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 13 January 2013

The moment...




I was talking to a friend over lunch and they asked, “Where do you belong?” Now both of us individually have a history of moving around quite a bit since we were kids and then as adults. I can’t name a physical place I belong. I think the best you can do is belong in the moment and take from it what you will until the next moment comes along. To me, belonging isn't physical. It’s a reality and a state of being. Life is always changing. It’s fluid, forceful and dynamic.  To name one place as where you belong seems short-sighted to me.  If you have to belong anywhere, belong to yourself. There is no waiting list to join that club.     

1 comments:

anny cook said...

Very true. For "movers", home is where you are.