BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 21 May 2008

A whole lot of nothing....

I received an excellent cover for Tantalizing Tilly from the Ellora’s Cave cover gods but I can’t show it to you yet as there is always a breathing space between the cover being sent and approval for general plastering it everywhere by the author. So I reckon I’ll wait til the weekend. But once again it is verrrry nice.

Other than that, nothing to report…nothing to say…been a nothing kind of day. No drama, no intrigue, no hissy fits, no happy stuff, no weird stuff. Just boring. So I suggest you check out the fine blogs to the left. Back tomorrow when I'm sure something of some note will happen…actually it's high noon for the possum tomorrow...


www.freewebs.com/amarindajones/
Go ahead: Live with abandon. Be outrageous at any age. What are you saving your best self for?

5 comments:

barbara huffert said...

Seems like blah is universal.

Aw, poor Mervina's being evicted.

Anny Cook said...

You just want your tights back...

Katie Reus said...

You've gotten lucky w/ all your covers ;) Can't wait to see the new one!!

Regina Carlysle said...

Sometimes I feel like the most BORING woman on the planet. I HATE that. Wish I were interesting and always had something to say. I didn't realize how utterly boring I am until I started blogging daily. ACK. I must get MORE LIFE going on.

Sandra Cox said...

Anxious to see the cover, Amarinda.

No, no, Regina, I get the most boring woman award.