BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 12 May 2010

It's life Jim but not as we know it...



I do not and will never understand people who pay money to go on a Hollywood star tour in order to gawk at the house where a ‘star’ lived or used to live in. What is that about? I was at the gym – where I tend to do all my TV viewing as I sweat – and this bunch of people were outside the house that I think Sandra Bullock was living in or lived in or glanced at once as she drove by in her car. They were all staring at the house. Why? What for? Have you no lives? Is it the slightest bit likely Sandra is going to come out and say ‘come on inside’? To a bunch of strangers? Gawking at her house? And why would you take photos of the house? I don’t get that. Please explain…

Amarinda Jones
Penn Halligan
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: