BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Book him...


So there I was reading personal emails at work…in my break of course…I swear…a lot…and a male friend wrote this email that made me narrow my eyes and think evil, hormonal thoughts about how dumb arsed and insensitive men can be. I banged off an email back at him…fumed some and then sent him another…then swore off men forever…again. Then I wrote exactly what he had said in my latest work in progress, that may have been conveniently on my work desktop, about how his words made me feel because I wanted my hero to say something dumb like that to my heroine so she could bounce him across the room in her response. Watch what emotions you stir in a writer. You may just find yourself in Chapter 2.
***********************

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: