BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 29 January 2010

Change it up...


So, people are whining at work about the changes. They want everything to stay the same. These are the same people who admire practiced orators like Barack Obama who sell the dream of change to the masses. Then they eat it up and think what a swell guy he is – yet they fall apart when change happens in reality – to them personality. On a global scale it’s fine ‘cause someone else will be blamed if it screws up. Sell the dream but hell no, don’t make it a reality. I don’t get that logic. Maybe as an ex-army brat, who grew up with change, I have no issue with it. I don’t know. Maybe it’s a personality thing. Maybe some people are scared of life. If that happens I say scare life back.

I’ve made some massive changes this year – personally – nope, not telling you but they’re very nice changes and professionally I’ve done okay. I decided to harness the inner slut and write some raunchy Penn Halligan books. She’s doing quite nicely too. I always suspected I had the heart of a trollop.

Change? Is good. Don’t wait for the Hollywood dream version of change. Get on with your own.

ANDY WARHOL ~ They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

I've got to admit change is always a challenge for me. Yes, I'm challenged a lot:)