BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 11 January 2010

The body okay…


…not the body beautiful but the body okay. I mention this as it was once more reinforced to me that it matters not what you look like – if you are fat or thin or tall or short or in Anny Cook’s case a blue person. Of course I always knew this…not the blue person thing until I came across Anny…but I always knew outward appearance was just the shell of a person. I personally, have a short, chunky shell…


...but, I digress…it was reinforced to me when I was at the beach in Port Douglas. There was no one on that beach – Aussie or non Aussie - who was the body beautiful. Not a soul. Maybe it was the fact that Australian beaches, and Port Douglas in particular, are very relaxed and casual.


Maybe it’s more our own perception of how we think we should look. Maybe we should all stop and think and look at those around us. Everyone is flawed. Maybe we should believe those who love us and tell us in a touch or a look they love us for who we are.

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

The beach looks breathtaking and so serene.

Did you notice your capri's match your blog.

Nice tat by the way.

Welcome back.

Unknown said...

Those pants are 1000 years old...and I want to be back on that beach and not going to work this morning...sigh...