BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 8 January 2010

Presenting Penn Halligan...


Penn Halligan here. I’m a new kid on the writing block. I write about sex. I enjoy it…both the writing and the sex. My stories are a little more daring than most. I like to make my fantasies reality. I hold nothing back. Condoms in a book? Maybe. Multiple partners? Oh yeah. Lots of hard male flesh ready to be licked and sucked? Definitely. Regrets? Never.

Here’s a quick glimpse from my latest project. It's all about one woman and what she can do in 48 hours. It’s a little rough and raw around the edges but there’s nothing wrong with that now is there?
***********************************

Autumn Shaw’s tongue licked a long, slow path down the hard cock of the man lying on the bed. Her hand cupped David’s balls as she slid her mouth up and down the sides of the thick shaft. There was nothing Autumn liked better than sucking cock. It gave her a wild sense of power knowing her lover was completely helpless under her mouth and fingers. She sighed as she felt his hands kneading her ass.
“Baby?”
“Yeah?” Autumn leaned in making sure her bare nipples grazed the flesh of David’s upper thigh.
“It’s hard to concentrate when you do that.”
“I know. That’s why I do it.” She smiled against his wet flesh.
David reached up and caressed her breasts. “I have a birthday present for you.”
Autumn licked her lips and fisted his cock. “I like this one.” As birthday presents went, she was more than satisfied with hot cock.
“It’s all yours any time you want baby but I got you something that you crave.”
“More than you?” She rubbed her hand back and forward down his shaft. She knew how to work it so David would beg her to bury his cock between her thighs for relief.
“It’s something a little different.” His hand caught her. “What’s your greatest fantasy?”
“To eat my body weight in chocolate.”
David’s free hand slapped her ass. “No, think of something hot and hard that makes you wet with need.”
“You covered in chocolate?” She would lick him so slowly, savoring every moment.
“That would be fun but think about the one thing you have never tried but always wanted to. Something you told me was ‘wild and bad’ but if you got the chance you would do it.”
Autumn sat back on her heels, her thighs spread, pussy wet and ready for entry. “I don’t know.” There were so many things she wanted to do in life. So many fantasies to fulfill.
“Yeah, you do.”
She looked at her lover’s face. His clear blue eyes were full of meaning. David knew her like no other. They had shared every sexual fantasy. There was nothing they held back. A slow, sweet smile lit up his face. It was then Autumn knew what he meant. “Oh…” A wild shiver ran thought her body.
“Oh?” David’s lips twitched in amusement.
“But that’s just a crazy fantasy, David.” Autumn was in a committed relationship. She loved David. No one gave their lover a present like that.
“I’m making your dreams a reality.”
Autumn’s eyes were wide with shock. “Seriously?”
“Yes.”
“You want me to have sex with other men?” The thought of multiple cocks teasing her body made her face red and her body sweat.
“It’s what you crave.”
Stranger sex. “Yes, but —“

~ Copyright Penn Halligan 2010 ~
www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

3 comments:

RobinV said...

HOT!!! I can't wait to read this book!
Robin

Penn Halligan said...

Thanks Robin. I like to write hot, naughty books...

Penn

K said...

TOO HOT! This is going to be a raw, passionate one I can tell. One question; when? hehe.