BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 4 January 2010

Presenting Berengaria Brown...


Hi, my name is Berengaria Brown and I’m an aspiring author. A wanna-be writer. A slush-pile submitter.

I am the “before” picture and desperately hoping, wishing and working toward becoming the “after” picture – a published author.

I love to read romance. I read several books every week, sometimes as many as five full novels in a week. And, like so many other not-yet-published authors I see things that I believe I could have written/expressed/plotted more dramatically/more clearly/or just plain better.

But....and this is the clincher...somewhere an editor with many years of experience in the industry felt that these other authors have produced an exciting saleable volume, so they are published and I am still sitting in the slushpile with my fingers crossed hoping that soon an editor will dig me out, dust me off, polish me and make me a bright shiny new published author.

I am beyond thrilled to be visiting with Amarinda Jones today. She is an awesome author. The first book of hers I read (and I think I’ve read almost all her books) was Because I Can. I fell in love with Miranda and Justin in the first chapter, laughed and gasped my way through the book and the ending is absolutely brilliant.

I'm just about ready to submit an erotic-ménage-ghost story.
Here's a sneak peek...(obviously unedited but still copyright to me!) I hope you like it.

Warning - this is a very adult excerpt.

“You look very sexy in that outfit,’ said Amos, sliding along the bench and sitting on her right.
“But I reckon you’d look even better out of it,” added Wesley, sitting on her left.
“Nice line, guys, but my pudgy body would look better covered completely by clothing, whereas you both look totally delicious with your chests bare. Although I do think Speedos would look better on you than board shorts,” she added naughtily.
“Yeah but where would I put the condoms?” asked Amos pulling a handful out of the pocket of his board shorts.
“Here? You want to fuck here in a public swimming pool?” she gasped.
“It’s not public, it’s private. Besides the man doing laps has gone and the two in the weights room are too far away to see or hear anything we do,” added Wesley.
“We’ll buy you a bikini before next time though,” added Amos.
“Bikini? Me? No way?” protested Keziah, only to have her protests cut short as the men, pulled the straps of her swimsuit down and two heads, one golden, one brown, bent to suck her nipples.
“Oh that feels so good,” she murmured holding their heads to her chest.
Before she could relax, and while two tongues still played with her nipples, male hands were pulling the swimsuit right off her and leaving it to sink to the bottom of the hot tub.
“Hey wait—“
Sshh, we’ll get it before we go,” murmured Amos, lifting her legs up onto the bench while Wesley held her shoulders and continued kissing her breasts.
Both men donned condoms, then Wesley pulled her up with her back against his chest and nestled his cock between her butt cheeks. His hands continued to play with her breasts and his lips roamed along her neck, her shoulders and even sucked her ear lobes from time to time.
Every now and then he casually thrust up with his cock into her butt crack.
Meanwhile Amos sat with her legs on his knee, kissing and sucking her toes, playing with her feet, kissing the tender spot behind her knees and gradually working his way up toward her cunt. A cunt that was already dripping cream and hungering for their cocks.


~ Copyright Berengaria Brown 2010 ~


Want to know more about me?


My blog -http://berengariasblog.blogspot.com/

I'm also on facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/people/Berengaria-Brown/100000055736290

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Wishing you all the best, Berengaria.

Berengaria Brown said...

Thank you, Sandra.
Berengaria